3X&H Gamers

Tak
Original Supporter

3X&H Gamers

Postby Tak » 09 Feb 2016, 10:36

They gave us a place to post this stuff, so I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Hi my names Tak, and I've been working on a few games over the last year. Mostly using RPG Maker VX Ace right now, however I'm testing out MV and have plans to make something in Unity 3D eventually.

I'll start with the erotic one, because that seems to be the most popular right now.
RPTG http://3xhgamers.blogspot.com/p/rptg.html
Play as a tentacle monster that's been accidentally summoned. You'll need to find mates to grow stronger and survive.
I's just a demo, and is currently on hold while I learn RPG Maker MV. Afterwards, I'll port it over and start working on my backlog of content.

Next,
Cursed Heroes http://3xhgamers.blogspot.com/p/cursed-heroes.html
Following the demise of the last Succubus Queen, all heroes are being hunted by 'Reapers'. One of two things can make you a hero, saving a person at personal risk, or killing a person for reasons other than personal gain. Can you survive in such a world?
This is an episodic game(I try to release monthly) with the first three episodes already released.

Lastly,
Plane 186 http://3xhgamers.blogspot.com/p/plane-186.html
On one of the other infinite planes, an evil sorcerer has sealed a princes in a tower. In an act of desperation a being tries to summon a hero to face this foe.
What they get is you.
Featuring a somewhat large and open world for a RPG Maker game(at least for me). You'll find several familiar magical creatures cast in different ways.

If you choose to play one, please feel free to leave a comment(or a bug report).
I'm also happy to talk about most subjects, if that's what you're into.
Attachments
RPTG.jpg
RPTG.jpg (169.02 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
Last edited by Tak on 01 Mar 2016, 09:19, edited 1 time in total.
SharpCulo
Developer

Re: 3X&H Gamers

Postby SharpCulo » 09 Feb 2016, 22:06

You're more than welcome to share your creations, since this section is all about people sharing what they have made. Maybe It's nice if you could also add a few screenshots. Thanks for sharing your games with us.
Tak
Original Supporter

Postby Tak » 01 Mar 2016, 09:27

Thanks for the welcome SharpCulo!

You're absolutely correct screenshots would help let people know the stylistic format of my games.

I've uploaded one, however it's a bit large. Is there a way to have it automatically reduced to a thumbnail? I didn't see a way to do this in the attachment options, but I probably just over looked them.
Tak
Original Supporter

Postby Tak » 29 Mar 2016, 06:57

I'm not sure is anyone from here is interested, but I released the next episode for Cursed Heroes early this morning.
It included several major bug fixes for the previous two episodes.

Return to “Games”